Welcome to ABEN
Please note: You will need to create a login and password the first time you purchase from your association's ABEN catalog. Your association login and password will not work in this catalog. Thanks!
E&O Risk Management Meeting the Challenge of Change-VOD-NO CE-1 Event-6 hrs
Length: 6 hrs
State Approval Information Details:
MI - This course has been approved by Michigan - No State CE, use for E&O Credit
Single 6-hour ABEN VOD Webcast:
This video on demand webcast does not award CE
This course, which will apply toward the agency's requirement for the Swiss Re 10% E&O discount* & IIAT’s Texas Independent Insurance Adviser (TIIA) E&O Credit**, is designed to give agents important information to help reduce their exposure to E&O claims. Topics that will be discussed include:
- Agency/Carrier Relationships – Law of Agency
- Understanding Agent Duties
- An E&O Claim – 360° View
- Agency/Carrier Contracts – E&O Considerations
- Agency Defenses Documentation
- E&O Considerations of Agency Operations
* Subject to state filings
** See the Materials tab (Swiss Re 10% Premium Discount Instruction form) for TX TIIA Designation form
- Christopher B. Weldon, Esq.
- James C. Keidel, Esq.
- Richard Lund, J.D.
- E. Stuart Powell, Jr., MA, CPCU, CIC, CLU, ChFC, ARM, AMIM, AAI, ARe, CRIS
- W. Vincent Sorgi, Jr., CIC, AAI, AIS
- William Perkins, AAI, ARM, CRIS
- Student Materials - Agency/Carrier Relationships-Law of Agency
- Student Materials-Understanding Agent Duties
- Student Materials-An E&O Claim - 360 View
- Student Materials-Agency/Carrier Contracts-E&O Consideration
- Student Materials-Agency Defenses Documentation
- Student Materials-E&O Considerations of Agency Operations
- Speaker Bios
- Additional E&O Reference Links
- Swiss Re 10% Premium Discount Instructions